Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MikeJacobs MikeJacobs is offline

Default Linking or embedding an Excel 2007 workbook in Word 2007

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:
Office 2007 still supports VBA. I don't see anything in the macro that
would prevent it from running in Word 2007 - at least, it can be compiled
without throwing any errors.

Well, that is good news. Where did I get the idea that VBA was dead - I
don't know. There were a few errors when I upgraded to Office 2003, so I
stayed with Office 2000 until now. I'll have to dust my VBA skills off and
see what I can do about cleaning them up & figuring out the other issues.
Thanks to both Doug and macropod.