Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Karren Karren is offline

Default label using Next Record If

I am trying to create a label that catalogs student information. I want to
go to the next record if the ID number changes. First line I have and ID
number, Last name and First name. The second line I have inserted a table
where I have four fields. My excel file have multiple lines with the same ID
number (same person) and I want a list of the information that pertains to
that number. I'm guessing that I would use the Next Record If statement but
I don't know what to put in the Compare to field.