Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default 4.25 X 5.5 Printing -- Need Help Understanding What I Did 2 Years

Well, I can tell you that I didn't supply the macro, but you can accomplish
the same thing manually by selecting "4 pages per sheet" in the Print dialog
and pasting the sequence
1,1,1,1,2,2,2,2,3,3,3,3,4,4,4,4,5,5,5,5,6,6,6,6,7, 7,7,7,8,8,8,8,9,9,9,9,10,1
0,10,10 in the Pages box. To print just page 5, just use 5,5,5,5

"Bo_Jack" wrote in message
About 2 years ago, I got some help from Suzanne Barnhill via this forum

and
was able to develop on my own the Macro shown below. I cannot remember

all
that I did then or what all of these commands mean. However, I do know

that
with a page set up for 4.25 X 5.5 " paper and looking the way I want it

to,
this Macro will cause four identical copies of the page to print on one

sheet
of 8.5 X 11" paper -- one in each quadrant of the page. Question -- Is

there
some set of commands that I can use directly from the print window in word

accomplish the same thing for one specific page -- e.g., page 5. (I

seemed
to figure it out a couple of years ago but have now forgot how). Word
version is 2002.

MACRO THAT WORKS FOR PAGES 1 THROUGH 10:

Sub Pages01thru10()
'
' Pages01thru10 Macro
' Macro created 8/10/2004 by
'
Application.PrintOut FileName:="", Range:=wdPrintRangeOfPages, Item:= _
wdPrintDocumentContent, Copies:=1,

Pages:="1,1,1,1,2,2,2,2,3,3,3,3,4,4,4,4,5,5,5,5,6, 6,6,6,7,7,7,7,8,8,8,8,9,9,
9,9,10,10,10,10", PageType:= _
wdPrintAllPages, ManualDuplexPrint:=False, Collate:=True, Background:= _
False, PrintToFile:=False, PrintZoomColumn:=2, PrintZoomRow:=2, _
PrintZoomPaperWidth:=0, PrintZoomPaperHeight:=0
End Sub

--
Best Regards,

Bo_Jack