Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lee[_2_] Lee[_2_] is offline

Default To JoAnn Paules

You just don't know when to quit, do you? My comments have been factually
and technically correct 100% of the time. Whereas, your responses have been
technically uninformed, immature and hateful. Go peddle your venom on
somebody who cares what you think, if there is anyone out there who really
gives two cents worth and wants to listen to an amatuer with absolutely no
credentials. You are just another person looking for an emotional outlet in
a technical world. Grow up.
--
Lee0078

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Your comment was "The Office 2007 software suite is a productivity stopper.
First it only
provides a French dictionary for OE7. "

Perhaps you need to proof what you write before you hit the Send button? Not
arrogance, just a helpful suggestion before you go sending rants to a public
forum that is rarely ever visited by anyone who works for Microsoft.

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"Lee" wrote in message
Miss or Mrs. JoAnn Paules, you are poorly informed. I never said that OE
was
a part of the Office software. What I should have made clear was that the
previous Microsoft Office suites all provided the Spell Check function for
every version of Outlook Express. Check out your info before you sound
off
in such an arrogant fashion. I just naturally assumed that the readers of
my
post were past the novice stage. Check out my profile. Oh, and have a
nice
day.
--
Lee0078