Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Summer Summer is offline

Default How Insert a useable check box in a fax header

Someone else might step in I hope and help you further. I have no time just
now (shall follow up later) if noone else is able to assist.

"TonyB" wrote in message
Thanks for the reply Summer, I am afraid this doesn't seem to be getting
me
any further, I can't see a Macrobutton labled check/uncheck in the list
available. I'm still stuck, and not that conversant with the workings of
form
fields or Macro's. I need the idiots answer to this, if I am to get it
sorted
out or I am going to have to make a new Fax template (I tried - it didn't
go
to well)

"Summer" wrote:

The template you refer to is an MS Fax template with 2000 installation
you
need the MacroButton code check/uncheck symbol to stay attached to the
.dot
template.

Hope this helps.

"TonyB" wrote in message
I have a fax header that I created for my company in Word 2000. I used
be
able to double click a check box and it would show a tick in the box
next
its relevent request (Urgent, Reply, For review, please reply, etc.) I
have
tried to use this header in Word 2007 but the boxes won't check
anymore,
and
I don't want to have to create a new fax header. The template has been
tried
in the original Word format and the new Word 2007 format, it just won't
work
correctly. I've tried changing field codes and even copying and pasting
the
equivalent from newer Word 2007 templates, but just can't get this to
work
correctly.

Can someone please tell me what has gone wrong and give e step by step
instructions on how to fix this please.