Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Arthur Arthur is offline

Default Any way to put fold marks on a letter for enclosing in an enve

Well, I already have a dash on both edges of the back side of a blank 8.5x11
way at the edge with the margins shrunk. They are as close to i/3 of the way
down the page as I could get them. I saved this Word file all by itself and
use it to print blank sheets of paper on the back side before I use the stock
to print on. Pretty crude, no? LOL

I was wondering if the developers in Word had a better plan, is all.
Apparently not, right?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You can use drawing lines to indicate the place to fold. You'll have to
figure out where they go.

"Arthur" wrote in message
Does Word accommodate different folds for window envelopes and all that?

How
about just an even three-part fold? Anybody have an answer to this?