Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default How can I print onto a cheque.

Have a look through VersionTracker.com or use Google for software intended
for that purpose. Quicken is one of the more well-known, but there are a
number of others. Although you can get Word/Excel - even Publisher - to
handle it, the dedicated programs are further designed to balance the
checkbook & most include other features.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 6/21/07 6:19 AM, in article
, "scooter4000"
wrote:

"lefthand156" wrote:

My sister recently had a major stroke and as a result cannot write very well.
To help her be more independent I'm trying to find out how she can print
information onto a cheque. She is currently using Windows XP with Office 2003
and I know nothing about how to use the Office software (basically because I
find it too complicated). If anyone can help me help my sister I would be
most grateful.

Thank you.