Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Anderflash Anderflash is offline

Default Update automatically text from another

Well, I have a document with common text. I want the following:
- On the first line of the second page I want a text equals to the first
line of the first page. (This would be easy putting a bookmark - 'first' for
example) and put on the second page {first}.
- I want that when I change the first line of the first page, this
automatically updates the first line of the second page, but the paragraph
above doesn't do this (I need to press F9).
- This can be solved transforming the first line of the first page in a text
field from the Forms toolbar and checking 'Calculating on exit'. But if I do
this, I need always to protect the document to update automatically the
second page. I'd like the update in a pure text, not in a textfield.

Is there a solution?