Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Dan[_3_] Dan[_3_] is offline

Default Word 2007: Saving changes Review Author

I have a very strange behavior.

Editing on agreement documents in Word 2007, I am using the "Track Changes"
mode. So, each change and also notes are marked with my initials I have set
up in the name settings (set to "DHU").

While editing the document, changes are correctly added with my initials
(DHU). However, when saving the document, the initials do revert to "Author".
This is VERY annoying. Especially since the changes from my counterpart will
not change the name. She is using Word 2003 and the document is thus in Word
2003 format.

How can I fix that?

Thanks a lot for any hint.

Daniel