Preston

Default Document property to stop reading layout

It would be a good to have a document property to stop a document from going
to reading layout when being opened from an email message. I have complex
multi-column borchures in word, that when emailed to a client open in reading
layout with the presentation all messed up. This presents a poor first
impression of my services to my clients unless they realize it's word current
view and not the document. As it stand now I'll have to go to a third party
application like Acrobat to send my brochures.

Thanks for considering the suggestio.

-Preston