Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Anthony Anthony is offline

Default Creating styles that have boilerplate text in them.

Hi,

This is using Word 2003.

What I'm trying to do is have styles that all include some boilerplate text.
e.g. a style called "end points" that looks something like:

End Points:tabThe end points are...

and another called "process definition" that looks something like:

Process Definition:tabThe process definition is...

This worked for me by defining the numbering style for the style to include
the boiler plate text, but I have more than 8 of these styles I want to
define so don't think using numbering will work for me. I also suspect this
is not the smartest way of doing it.

Does anyone have any suggestions how to achieve the functionality I'm
looking for?

Regards,
Anthony