Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mr B[_2_] Mr B[_2_] is offline

Default Design Mode Icon

Hi

I have crerated forms which are opened via a clinical system (mail merged).
I am using XP Word 2003 Service Pack 2. However when i open the form it goes
into Design Mode everytime. How can i stop this from occuring? I have used
check Boxes in the form, and when it opens in Deaign Mode the check boxes
become un-usable. The users are having to click on "Exit design Mode" for the
form to be fully functioning. The form is saved in .rtf format as this is the
only file extension that is recognised by the clinical system.

PLEASE HELP!

Warm Regards