Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
SLK SLK is offline

Default Mail Merge to Seperate docs instead of 1 doc with many pages

If you have not figured it out yet, I believe you most likely have your merge
set up as a directory, I recommend starting over and selecting "letters" as
your document setup. Then you will get one document page after page. When
it's set up as "directory" you get more of a list one after the other.

"ant1983" wrote:

Hey Guyz,

I am doing a straightforward mail-merge but want to get the results in
seperate documents instead of underneath each other in one document i.e if
there are 40 results i dont want one document with 40 pages - i want 40
different documents.

How do i do this?

many fanks!

Ant