Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default stop the font changing

Word is a style based application, it has no way of knowing that you wish to
type, in an existing style, text in another font, unless you specifically
instruct it to do so.

treble1999 wrote:
I am using various fonts in one document including different fonts on
the same line. How do I avoid inheriting the existing font on a line
already containing text (where I wish to continue but with a
different font) when I click onto it and keep the font I have chosen
from the menu? At the moment I have to change the font every time.