Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
James James is offline

Default Missing Fields on right side of e-mail "Match Fields" Office 2

Thanks:
From this URL I was able to solve the problem and linked the Excell sheet
data so that the headings showed up when I used the matched fields
Thanks

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

You appear to be trying to use the AddressBlock tool. Don't! Insert the
fields you want from the Insert Merge Field Button directly into your
document.

You may find http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm helpful
(it is not only about labels).

James wrote:
P.S.
I am using MS Word 2007 & MS Excel 2007

"James" wrote:

When trying to use the "Match Fields" in Word to Create an e-mail,
there are a number of fields from my Excel Data that do not show up
on the drop down menue.
How does one get these fields in Excel to register in the drop down
menue? Thanks