Luc

Tools - options - view tab - remove the check next to White space between
pages.
You can also do it in your regular view, move the cursor just under the
ruler and it will change into a double arrow click and the white space will
appear or disappear. On the border between two pages you can do the same,
put your mouse over the thick line between two pages and click.
Luc
"sf" schreef in bericht

I have a problem with my work computer - XP, Word 2002

I did something the other day that hasn't corrected itself
after I reboot. My mouse slipped (literally) and I didn't
knowingly select any option to do this, but I want to undo
whatever it is. If I copy/past into a new document, the
problem is replicated. In fact, new docs are the same now.

I have my View set at Normal, but the top and bottom margins
are not visible on screen. Instead, the bottom margin
"flows" into the following page and the first page is
truncated according to the amount of print on it.

Needless to say, it's very annoying because I can't get a
feel for what the page looks like unless I go into "preview"
mode. This is giving me more gray hair and I don't have a
hairdresser's appointment in the near future, so I need
help. LOL!

What did I do and how can I undo it?

PLEASE don't send me to a URL. Just tell me what to do -
preferably in simple terms. I know it's easy, otherwise it
wouldn't have happened.

BTW: I noticed that I have icons for all of the different
view choices in the lower left corner if that gives you any
clue as to what I did.

TIA

TIA