Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

Default How do you merge two tables that were previously split?

When you split a table, Word inserts an empty paragraph formatted with the
Normal style between the tables. You only need to delete the empty paragraph
in order to join the tables (press Ctrl+Shift+8 or click the ΒΆ icon in the
Standard toolbar so that you can see the paragraphs marks).

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg

"Suzanne" wrote:

I have a rather long document in which I had to split some tables. Now I
have revised and need to re-merge the parts of the table. How do I do that?
I have searched "help" and have only found how to merge cells - which doesn't
work for this. Thanks.