Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Default What happened to context-sensitive Help in Word 2007?

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
I'm not sure if you noted this but you can easily switch between Online
and Offline Help in the Help UI. It's in the bottom right corner. You'll
see Offline or Connected.

No, I hadn't noticed. Thank you.

You're welcome. Actually, the MVPs are who to thank. This was on our Help
Wish List that we presented to MS panel shortly after Office 2003 was
released and they made the switch to Online Help. :-)

As a matter of fact, a lot of our wishes were implemented.

Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Coauthor of Word 2007 Inside Out:

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word