Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Lupe Lupe is offline

Default Nested if and includetext

Hi,
Most probably this has a simple solution, but at the moment I cannot seem to
find it.
I have a master file wich reads text from another file based on several
conditions.
One of those fields has 5 or more options that can be filled in, but only
need to have a specific text, all the other options should have the same
text. So it's an IF THEN ELSE statement.
I have: If mergefield personalia is "Civil Registry", includetext text1, if
mergefield personalia is "company badge" includetext text2, all other options
includetext text3.
Thanks, Lupe