Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
B Carlson B Carlson is offline

Default How do I suppress the 'print outside margins' error?

I am trying to print a very long document in Word 2002 with dozens (if not
hundreds) of sections in it. Regardless of the settings I tweak, I get this
message for every section:

"The margins of section X are set outside the printable area of the page.
Do you want to continue?"

How do I suppress this message so I can print the entire document without
having to click "OK" dozens (if not hundreds) of times? I saw another post
about how to do this with VBA, but I don't have that, so I'm hoping for a
solution within Word itself.

Thanks for your help!