Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Zahra Zahra is offline

Default Selecting recipients doesn't seem to work

I'm using Word and Excel 2003 for a mail merge. Up until recently, we were
able to select a few recipients and merge only those to a new document or the
printer. Now, I don't know what happened, but we can select recipients, but
Word will merge all records nonetheless. I thought my source was too large,
so I removed quite a number of records to a new spreadsheet. But I'm still
having the same problem. Anybody got an idea of what we're doing wrong?