Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Word 2007 Starts in Header

Actually I believe this has been "fixed" in Word 2007 so that you have to
double-click (making it more difficult to get into that state to begin
with).

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
Move your cursor to the top of the page, as in at the edge. When the

curcsor
changes, left click once. ;-)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello!

I have a little problem with Word 2007. For I don't know what reason
everytime I open Word, the "1st line" is now where the header is
(therefore I can start writting on the very top of the document). I
have tried to reset de Normal.docx file but the problem remains. Does
anyone have an idea of what I can do? I have not seen that problem
anywhere else on the web...

Thanks,

David :-)