Posted to microsoft.public.office.misc,microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Default MSFT Launches Discrimination Campaign Against #13

While I realize you are joking, I believe the reason they are going from
Office 12 to Office 14 is due to a internal poll. So no discrimination
involved, just a little fun. :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Coauthor of Word 2007 Inside Out:

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"Chad Harris" vistaneedsmuchowork.net wrote in message

I done noticed today a whole passle 'o articles on the coming Office 14.
How it done got a full complement of MDM aka Master Data Management in its
CTP comin' first quarter of 2008. It sure seems like Office 2007 released
not to long ago which was Office 12. Master data management is technology
that allows for the management of common reference data across disparate
IT
systems or groups. So what's up with ole intrpepid MSFT? Has their
marketers done got afraid of lil ol #13? I know about the Beta of 12. I
know 12 released. Did they slip 13 onto the market and beta it lightning
quick and I done missed it?