Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Should I be posting to a different Word Discussion Group?

Glad I could help.

"Elessvie" wrote in message
news
No, I didn't presume it to be trivial! Thank you very much for this link.
It gave me exactly what I needed.

-Lynne

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You might try microsoft.public.word.numbering. But you'll find what you

want
to do is not trivial. See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Page_Numbering.htm

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Elessvie" wrote in message
Hello -- I have not received a reply to my question from 9/24 about

showing
document page numbers and section page numbers in the same footer. Is

that
because I'm asking in the wrong place?

I have tried the various numbering fields, but none of them does the

trick.
Word 2003.

Do you have any advice as to how to do this or where I could find the
information?

Thank you very much,

Elessvie