Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Copy a Google map to Word Document

If you're here, you should be seeing replies.

"slick1" wrote in message
??? Well..someone sent me an E-mail notification in reponse to my

question,
but where is it ?

"slick1" wrote:

How do I copy a Google map, (a city street map), to a Word document?
I need to add title headers to the top of the maps.
I seached Google, but no luck on any info. Would anyone happen to

know how to do this or any site I can go to?
System: Windows Explorer 7

Windows XP-SP2
Microsoft Office 2000 Pro.
Acer TravelMate 2450 laptop