Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Visual Basic Macro message- how to get ridd of it.

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...peningWord.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Tony wrote:
Opening Word - the following window pops up "The macros in this
project are disabled. Please refer to the online Help documentation
of the host application to determine how to enable macros."

How to make this message go away and stop appearing? Ages ago I did
load some Visual Basic menu items to see what they did. I can't
program in VB. Have no idea. Just a silly experiment that has gone
wrong to annoy me evertime I run Word.

Please help how to turn this thing off or get rid of it permanently.
Regards Tony