Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
amee amee is offline

Default How to delete Microsoft Office from computer completely

All of my Microsoft office programs are not working. In Word I can't even
type onto a blank page. It will not allow me to change a document, save a
new document as all of the buttons to "Save As", etc. This is the same for
Excel and for Microsoft Outlook. In Outlook I cannot reply to any emails as
the reply button is the light grey instead of being black so I can use it.
All the other buttons to save or copy are the same.

I tried wiping Office from my computer by deleting it and then did a
reinstall but when it came back all my previous documents were in there so I
know it did not wipe and the problems are still there.

How do you WIPE Office so you can do a reinstall of it?

Thank you,

Ame