Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Judi B Judi B is offline

Default When I hit enter the curser goes to the bottom of the page

Help, I have uninstalled and reinstalled Word 2007 and I still have the same
problem.
I type the first line and then hit enter and the next line is on the bottom
of the page. I have to keep hitting the enter key until I fill the page with
lines and then I am able to start my second line when I scroll back up to the
top of the page. I have looked into everything I know to look at - page set
up, paragraph default settings, shortcut key instructions - how do I stop it
from doing this?

Thanks.