Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Henk Koning[_2_] Henk Koning[_2_] is offline

Default headings within a table (combine outline view with table struc

That is an interesting suggestion for whenever I want to extract the heading
information from the table. Thank you.

At this moment I don't want to do that. I want (would like) to use the
headings to quickly move around (via document map) or hide/show part of the
content of the table.

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Note also that a quick way to get an overview of headings in table cells is
to create a table of contents without page numbers; you can then cut and
paste the TOC into a new document and unlink it (Ctrl+Shift+F9). Print the
TOC (or save it as a separate file).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP