Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jackieblue Jackieblue is offline

Default Filter

Oops, feel a bit daft now. Looking for things to be more complicated than
they are.
Pity about not being able to filter on a table - thought we used to be able
to ?
Thanks again though.
Jackie

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

The sort button is in the paragraph group on the Home tab

Jackieblue wrote:
Hello,
Thank you for your reply; I realised my title was a little vague just
after I'd posted the query. I am working with Word 2007. How would I
do the sort in 2007 ?
Thanks again.
Jackie

"Lene Fredborg" wrote:

You can sort table data via Table Sort (Word 2003 and earlier
versions). You cannot filter data as you can in Excel.

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg

"Jackieblue" wrote:

Hello,
I haven't really used Word functions extensively since I used to use
Wordperfect (many years then !).
I seem to remember that I used to be able to use a function very
similar to Excel filter in a table.
The reason I want to use a Word doc as opposed to an Excel doc is
to print labels.
Is it not possible to sort or filter data in a Word table.
Again, many thanks in advance.
Jackie