Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SR SR is offline

Default Showing a number format in a table cell

I have a simple mail merge letter with a small table in it. In one of the
tables I have a number with a currency format ($ sign and two decimals).
Even though the Access Database query shows the number with the correct
currency format, when it is merged into the Word table, it will not show the
$ sign and it only shows one decimal. Checking the table format choices or
formula choices I can't find a way to change the number to the currency I
want. Is there a way in the table to change the number format?
--
SR