Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Martha Martha is offline

Default percentage mail merge

I feel stupid - found the reason. I have permanently set the field codes to
show in Word, so it shows the calculation, but if I print it or toggle via
Shift F9, - it is correct! Please ignore.

"Martha" wrote:

I'm having the exact problem of the "merge query" of 6/06. I am trying to
make a mail merge show up as a percentage, and have read everything around -
have created two Cnt F9's, put = in first area, etc. When I copy/paste into
this area (where I"m writing the question), it's actually correct. When I run
the mail merge, I get {5.7500000000002E-2 *100\# "00.0 %"}. Is there
something in options within Word that won't let me do it? I have Word 2003.