Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default table heading rows repeat with a header2

A given section can have up to three different headers (First Page, Even
Page, Odd Page), so that might help (see
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/HeaderFooter.htm for more). And if you
eliminate the section break that way but still need a page break, you can
insert one without splitting the table by formatting the first row you want
on the second page as "Page break before" (Format | Paragraph | Line and
Page Breaks).

"mm" wrote in message
I have 2 different headers. The second header is started with a section

page
break. When I do this, I am unable to have the table heading rows repeat
which is on page 1. Is there another way around it to have the table

heading
rows repeat with a section break and a header2?