Jeanne

Default Runtime Error

I have Windows XP and Word 2003

I occasionally get the following error message, usually when I hit print.

Runtime Error

Program: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office 101\WINWORD.EXE

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an
unusal way. Please contact the application's support team for more
information.

I checked with our tech, but he wants me to click on help, then detect and
repair, but the last time I did this I lost all my addresses in AutoText (42
pages), and had to reenter them. When this error happens Word shuts down and
does not even recover the document (it was short so I didn't initially save
it).

Thank you for any help. Jeanne