Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default auto change spell errors

First, i I is included as an AutoCorrect entry by default. Second i'm
I'm, i'll I'll, and so on are not necessary because the i I correction
is performed when you type the apostrophe. The default AutoCorrect entries
do include some to correct, for example, I;m to I'm.

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
Create an autocorrect entry i for I
also i'm for I'm, i'll for I'll and i've for I've.

Ackas wrote:
is there any way to change lower case i in to upper case I
automatically? im sick of it appearing as a spelling error