Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.general, microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.word.general, microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Amedee Van Gasse Amedee Van Gasse is offline

Default sending mail from Word to OWA: screenshots gone

On 7 dec, 20:40, "Ben M. Schorr, MVP" wrote:
I would guess it's a limitation of HTML rendering dealing with picture
alignment on a page. But that's just a guess. Apparently the HTML wants
the pictures to be inline rather than floating.

OK, that sounds reasonable.
Where would I find more information on the subject of HTML rendering
in OWA?

--
Amedee