Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Angelonka Angelonka is offline

Default How do I create a drop down list in a document?

Dear friends,

I want to create a letter that has a name and an address field that is
linked to a "contact list" such that when I begin to type in a name (e.i.
John Doe) the rest of the name appears and also his address, so that i don't
have to retype the same contact each time when i am writing to a specific
person. How can i do that? I am a beginner in all this, so a step by step
instruction would be highly appreciated!

Thank you very much!