Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Connie Martin Connie Martin is offline

Default Bookmark, X-Ref????

I really don't know what it is I need to do, but this is what I would like:
I am in the process of creating a job aid booklet which is over 150 pages so
far and I'm not done. Here's an example of what I'm trying to do: On page
29, in the text it says "see page 14....". In the creation of this booklet I
could very well make changes and insert several pages before page 14, so that
what I am referencing on page 29 is no longer on page 14. I want "see page
14" to update to "see page 20", if it's now on page 20. Do you know what I
mean? I've searched help and other places but I'm not getting the answer I
need and the how-to. Can someone help me? Just point me in the right
direction. I can figure it how if I get on the right track. Thank you
Connie