Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robin Tuck-Sherman Robin Tuck-Sherman is offline

Default Space in Paragraph

When I do that, it shows the non-printing characters, including dots between
the words, but nothing in the space in the paragraph (and there is no page
break).

Thanks, Robin

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Click ΒΆ on the Standard toolbar or press Ctrl+*. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/NonPrintChars.htm

"Robin Tuck-Sherman" wrote in
message ...
Thanks for your prompt reply. I had checked the paragraph settings. How do
turn on, though, the non-printing characters?

Robin

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Turn on your non-printing characters and/or look at your paragh settings.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Robin Tuck-Sherman" wrote
in
message ...
Using Word 2007, a space appeared in a paragraph below a chart that I
cut
out. I cannot delete the space in the paragraph or see what's blocking
it.
Any suggestions? (Word Perfect showed what would take up such space).

Robin