Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Michael Michael is offline

Default "All Entries" for auto text are missing (Word 2002)

Hello Suzanne, under the styles tab on the left side gives the name of the
word document and the right side gives a name in Normal below this under
Styles available in: is Normal.dot (Global Template) with the options on both
sides to Close File and below that on the left says
Description_________________
--
Kind Regards, Michael J Dickson

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

It should be displayed in the Styles box and the Styles and Formatting task
pane when the paragraph is selected. Or use the Reveal Formatting task pane.

"Michael" wrote in message
Hello Suzanne, please can you direct me to find and identify the paragraph
style at the insertion point
--
Kind Regards, Michael J Dickson

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Default Paragraph Font is a character style, not a paragraph style. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customization/DefParaFont.htm

"Michael" wrote in message
Hi, the highlighted style Default Paragraph Font via Organizer.
--
Kind Regards, Michael J Dickson

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Okay, so you have the AutoText toolbar displayed. What is the
paragraph
style at the insertion point?

"Michael" wrote in message
Hello Suzanne; I have "All Active Templates" in the Autocorrect
dialog
box. I
am using all 3 toolbar options which has "All Entries"
--
Kind Regards, Michael J Dickson

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

What template do you have selected for "Look in" in the AutoText
dialog?
Also, note that if the insertion point is in a paragraph for which
specific
AutoText entries are available, you'll see only those entries
rather
than
all the entries. You should see all the entries if the paragraph is
in
Normal style, but they will be listed under the applicable styles
(separate
submenu for each); there is no All Entries menu item on the Insert

AutoText menu.

"Michael" wrote in message
"All Entries" for auto text are missing but they are still stored
in
the
AutoText in the Autocorrect (Word 2002) how do I get them back
into
"All
Entries"?

Kind Regards, Michael J Dickson