Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SpyCatcher SpyCatcher is offline

Default Convert Word to WordPerfect docs

Bob,

I am not sure what your response means can you be a tad more specific?

Thank you,

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" wrote:

WordPerfect can open MS Word files saved from Word 2007 in Word97-2003 format. MS switched the (aging) WordPerfect converters used
in Word 2007 to read/open rather than also be able to use them to save.

=============
"SpyCatcher" wrote in message ...
Hello Geeks,

I am in need of your expert help. I deal daily with a law firm that only
creates documents in Word Perfect. Me -- I am a big fan of Office 2007 and
all its functions I only create documents in Word 2007.

Does MS office 2007 Professional or Ultimate have a add-in that will all me
to save documents as Word Perfct format?
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP