Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default If 2 columns = 2 pages - how do I number them?

And even Word 2000 will do "2 pages per sheet" (in the Page Setup dialog,
not the Print dialog), which accomplishes just what the OP is asking for
(even if it's not the best way to create a booklet).

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote in message
Two columns on a landscape page is just about the hardest way to make a
booklet.

What version of Word? in recent versions, you can use the Bookfold
setting.

For a short booklet, you can create it as usual and then print 2 pages per
sheet and manually set the order when printing.

See here for mo
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...etPrinting.htm

TonyG wrote:
I want to produce a booklet and am using two columns per landscape page.
Standard page numbering obviously doesn't do the job.....