Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default word 2003 mail merge using foxpro 9 tables as a data source fails

Have you applied the registry change described in

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/825765/en-us

?
--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"Daniel Williams" wrote in message
Hi, I am having trouble doing mail merges within foxpro 9. There are
three separate documents involved here, linked to three different
foxpro tables with ODBC. When I open these documents in Word by
itself, it is able to merge all of them.

When I try to do this programmaticaly or with the mail merge wizard in
foxpro, strangely enough, only one of the documents merges and two of
them do not. And this problem popped up only after switching to word
2003.

I have already asked this question before in a foxpro newsgroup and
got no response whatsoever, so I am wondering, do I need to do
something differently with word 2003, like change a certain setting in
it? Or is this definitely a foxpro problem?