Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default Office XP and Vista

You will probably have to use the telephone activation and explain your
situation to a human being. (I don't know what the magic number of
installations may be.)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Benzmum" wrote in message
I submitted a question about odd behaviour in Word a few days ago, but have
had no response. So I'll try another approach: I have Office Xp installed
in
Vista, and Word is saving files and opening the Find dialogue box
extremely
slowly. I'm wondering if I should try reinstalling Office. I've had to
install it a few times in the past months because I bought a computer that
had to be returned. I'm wondering how many times Microsoft allows you to
install their software. And I'm wondering if I'll have any problems
uninstalling and reinstaling Office. Can someone who knows Vista advise
please?