Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] gailana@yahoo.com is offline

Default Word 2003 footer linked to previous starts renumbering pages

Hello, I have a 13-page document made of several Word docs cut &
pasted together. There are 6 sections, each footer linked to the
previous footer. In the 3rd section, the total number of pages is
accurate, but the page number itself starts over. So, instead of
saying "Page 6 of 13" it says "Page 1 of 13" which is incorrect.

The page this starts on starts an outline and continues to the next
page. I also have some pages that are entirely taken up by a graphic,
if this makes any difference. I use section breaks because some of my
pages are landscape, some are portrait.

Thanks for any help!