Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rico Rico is offline

Default page margin view

Working with 2007, you need to double click the double white arrows at the
top this will reset the white space at the top

"mwcmax99" wrote:

Hi. The page isn't separated by a white line. Instead of the top of my page
beginning at the 2" mark (w/ top margin being set at 1"), the cursor is at
the very top of the page, just underneath the ruler. There's no headspace.
However, if I look at page preview, or if I print the document, it looks
correct and it prints at the 1" mark. It's just hard trying to type a
document with the cursor beign just underneat the ruler.

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote:

See he

http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm

On 7/7/05 11:27 AM, "mwcmax99" wrote:

I'm having this same problem! However, I did not find a solution or an answer
in any of the replies to this post. Please help!

"Serenity2u" wrote:

I am working in the Print Layout view of a Word document. Suddenly, although
the top margin is set at 1", the first line of my text is appearing at the
very,very top of the screen with no visible margin. Can you help?

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/