Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JGT JGT is offline

Default Auto Formating Problems

Super big thanks for this article. This has been driving me nuts for months.
At last I have a solution!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...eformatted.htm

"xcelatit" wrote in message
When I change a word or words to bold every thing else in the document
becomes bold, (or to what ever I did, i.e. underline, etc for
formattting)
I have to press undo several times

If I change some text to be bulletted everything becomes bulleted.
I press undo and all my prior bullets are gone.

I finally went back to word 2003 because it doesnt have this problem.

I wasted 6 hours trying to do a doc in word 07 which took me 15 minutes
in
word 03

this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.