Peter Jamieson

Does your document still have a data source attached? If not, you would
typically get error 5852 requested object is not available at this point
(although I would norally expect you to see an error unless you were using
error trapping with a resume or some such.

Otherwise, have you recently installed any updates to Office?

Peter Jamieson

"Randy" wrote in message
Ok...Hello all...I have a merge document that runs from a macro that keeps
getting hung up in a certain area and was hoping someone might be able to
assist...The line that keeps failing is the line with the stars (****).
This
use to work great and now all of a sudden it hangs here or at least that
what
it tells me when I go to debug. This is what I have:
Sub MyMacro()
Documents.Open FileName:="S:\Yardi45\3 Day Merge.doc"
With Documents("3 Day Merge.doc").MailMerge
.Destination = wdSendToNewDocument ********
.Execute
End With
Documents("3 Day Merge.doc").Close _
SaveChanges:=wdDoNotSaveChanges
End Sub

Any help whatsoever would be greatly appreaciated.
Thank you,

--
Randy Street
Rancho Cucamonga, CA