Barb R.

In addition, I'm finding that in the TOC, the section that is incorrectly
formatted is in the TOC1 style instead of the TOC2 style.

Thanks again,
Barb

"Barb R." wrote:

I am creating a TOC from multiple documents using the RD field code as
described in the following:

"Creating a Table of Contents Spanning Multiple Documents"

It's working pretty well, but I'm finding that sometimes the TOC isn't
aligned properly from one section to the next. I have a section numbered
5.4.1.1 that is aligned with section 5 in the TOC and yet it should be
indented.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should look for in the docs to
get them to align properly?

Thanks in advance,
Barb Reinhardt