Jay Freedman

OK, so you have a document with that table in it. Click File Save As, and
give it a name you can remember, like "WeddingAddresses.doc". You can close
that document.

The next part depends on what version of Word you have. The whole thing
changed in Word 2002. Here are a couple of articles for you to look at:

http://home.earthlink.net/~wordfaqs/...MailMerges.htm (for Word 2002 or
2003)
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...AMailMerge.htm (mostly for Word
2000 and earlier)

As Suzanne says in a parallel reply, when the merge wizard asks what kind of
output you want, tell it Envelopes.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

krazykianu wrote:
I"m not so good with this. I have it done all the way through to
looking at a table that has my addresses listed horizontally. I
don't know how to save this as a data source that I can use.

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

krazykianu wrote:
I have typed all of my addresses for my wedding invites into word to
be return address labels. I was wondering if there was any way I
could reformat the information I have already typed to print
straight onto my envelopes that are 7x7. I can't find a way to
make the labels that big so that it just prints one on one
envelope. Thank you,...

See http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm.

--
Regards,